The best subrogation attorneys help their clients recover assets, not lose them—and our litigators are experienced at the quick and thorough response needed for the preservation and successful prosecution of a subrogation claim.
We work closely with both sides of a dispute —the insurer and the insured— through every step of the process, from the initial retention of experts and spoliation issues, through Daubert challenges and, ultimately, the maximum possible recovery.
Efficient subrogation litigation from beginning to end
Truly effective subrogation attorneys assist with all steps of the process, including preventative work and preliminary research—and early intervention is often required.
We help our clients with:
- Emergency response to loss sites, including assistance with evidence preservation issues
- Assistance in avoiding spoliation issues
- Assistance with research and discovery
- Coordination between the insured and insurer on issues of recovery
- Assistance in expert retention to avoid Daubert challenges
- Preparation of documents for Inter-Company Arbitration where appropriate
- Staff training to prevent future issues
- Aggressive litigation when required
Our attorneys can also help to prepare persuasive demand packages, which can streamline recovery and expedite the claims process.