Industries which provide services directly to the public often face a specialized set of legal challenges; not only do these businesses need to protect themselves, they also need to keep their clients safe and happy, as well. The attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham understand these pressing matters, and bring the legal acumen to help mitigate or altogether avoid potential legal pitfalls.
Specialized Services for Retail and Hospitality Businesses
Our attorneys offer legal counsel to a diverse range of clients who provide services in the food, commerce, lodging, and travel industries including retailers, hoteliers, entertainment venues, and developers. Our practice areas encompass the wide array of concerns which may impact these consumer-facing industries. Those include:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Labor and Employment Matters
- OSHA Investigations and Violations
- General Liability areas, including those related to business operations, products and services, and guest safety
- Commercial Agreements, including leases and sales
- Franchising and Copyright Agreements
- Construction and Development Protections and Litigation
- Risk Management and Litigation Avoidance
Risk Management: Addressing Problems Before They Begin
Because litigation can be so time-consuming and costly, our attorneys focus on heading off problems before they arise. Whether it’s carefully examining construction contracts before development begins, or surveying sites for potential risks, we offer service-oriented legal counsel to help companies take preventative measures to protect themselves.
The attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham can help clients identify and navigate complex legal challenges, regardless of the size or scope of their fiscal needs.