Stay on Top of New Employment, Benefits and Safety Laws
Join EPIC Insurance Consultants, Drew Eckl & Farnham Employment Lawyers, and HB NEXT OSHA experts for key insight into issues on the horizon for 2017:
- Key Benefits Compliance Regulations from the recent past, reminders about your current obligations, and a forecast of potential future legislation.
- Changes in Employment Law, including Gender Discrimination, Overtime Rules, Employee Use of Social Media, and more.
- Ways to Avoid Steep OSHA Penalties and minimize your risk of being cited for non-compliance. Remember, OSHA’s new Electronic Recordkeeping Rule takes effect in January of 2017.
Attendees are eligible to receive 3.5 HRCI CREDITS issued by the HR Certification Institute.
When: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: The 1818 Club Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce 6500 Sugarloaf Parkway Duluth, GA, 30097
- Dan Kniffen, Partner, Drew Eckl & Farnham
- Joe Chancey, Partner, Drew Eckl & Farnham
- Pete Smith, Vice President, EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
- Suzannah Gill, Benefits Strategy Consultant, EPIC Insurance Brokers & Consultants
- Jon Lovejoy, Consulting Operations Manager, HB NEXT
- Andrew N. Gross, General Counsel, HB NEXT
Space is limited
- There is no charge for this event to our Clients and Guests
- Free parking is available at the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce