Congratulations to our five new partners:
- Adam Beedenbender: Adam has extensive experience in the representation of corporate plaintiffs. He serves the credit industry via his representation of lenders and financial institutions. This work includes programs designed to maximize recovery initiatives, restructure consumer and commercial loans, provide debt workout assistance, and maintain secure compliance with regulatory requirements and risk management standards.
- Thomas Cauthen: Thomas has represented employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in the defense of workers’ compensation claims throughout Georgia since 2014. He received his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he was a Dean’s Scholar, and his B.A. in Political Science from the University of Georgia. He has extensive experience litigating cases for clients in the automotive manufacturing, warehouse, food service, and retail industries. Thomas prides himself in understanding each client’s business and specific goals in order to better represent them in individual cases.
- Gwen Havlik: Gwen practices in the area of civil litigation defense with an emphasis in General Casualty Law and Insurance Coverage. She has handled cases involving premises liability, personal and bodily injury, insurance coverage, automobile liability, commercial transportation and wrongful death.
- Robert Quinn: Robert focuses his practice on General Liability Defense. Robert has a strong background in representing defendants ranging from large international corporations to small businesses and individuals. He has handled cases involving premises liability, auto liability, transportation law, wrongful death. He has taken and defended nearly 100 depositions, prepared expert witnesses, and handled nearly every aspect of litigated claims, including serving as first chair on jury trials and more than 50 bench trials.
- Lisa Richardson: Lisa’s practice focuses on general litigation practice, representing insurers, self-insureds and insured companies with regard to third-party tort claims including general negligence, products liability, premises liability, negligent design, negligent construction, and toxic torts, as well as commercial and contract litigation, including employment contract/non-competition clause enforcement, complex commercial contract disputes, telecommunications litigation, employee benefits litigation, insurance coverage litigation.