Our Team serves as outside general counsel for nationally known non-profit organizations based in the Atlanta area. We have developed an in-depth understanding of their business activities and objectives, allowing us to provide focused, client-centered and cost-effective legal counsel on all day-to-day and strategic legal issues.
We function as a strategic advisor to our clients, pairing them with the appropriate subject matter expert within our firm to implement the right solution in the most cost-effective manner. For the non-profit entities we represent, success in their mission is their legacy, and we zealously strive to help them attain this goal.
In addition to our regular outside general counsel services, services for our non-profit clients include:
- Negotiating commercial contracts, sponsorship agreements, licensing agreements and strategic transactions
- Corporate governance, board of directors and stakeholder meetings, and implementation of strategic vision
- Capital raises and philanthropy
- Regulatory compliance
- Management compliance with fiduciary responsibilities
- Employment matters, including anti-harassment training, retention, termination and employee handbooks
- Intellectual property protection and licensing
- Litigation, arbitration and risk management