Teamwork is an essential component of any industry focus at Drew Eckl & Farnham, and it’s especially crucial when working in the financial services sector. Our attorneys work collaboratively across offices and practice areas to provide a service-oriented approach to our clients.
Our financial service attorneys represent leading financial institutions nationwide including Banks, Credit Unions, insurance companies as well as community banks and privately-held businesses.
Areas of Law
We provide a breadth of services to financial institutions, including:
- Commercial and Consumer Collections
- Corporate Law
- Foreclosures (Real and Personal Property)
- Contract Review (anywhere from complex software contracts to commercial leases)
- Real Estate
- M&A and other transactional representation
- Labor and Employment Relations
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights Litigation
- Loan Workouts and Debt Restructurings
Trade Associations and Organizations
The financial services team at Drew Eckl & Farnham is committed to remaining current and engaged with the industry, which includes remaining involved with important trade organizations. Our firm is a proud and active member of the following trade organizations:
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA)
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia (CBA)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
The attorneys Drew Eckl & Farnham can help clients navigate complex legal challenges, regardless of the size or scope of their fiscal needs.