I know employers often wonder how to minimize traffic crash risk.
Did you know OSHA provides Guidelines for Employers to Reduce Motor Vehicle Crashes?
Did you know the Network of Employers for Traffic Safety has a 10 step program to help reduce the risk of traffic crashes with the following steps?
- Senior Management Commitment & Employee Involvement
- Written Policies and Procedures
- Driver Agreements
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Checks
- Crash Reporting and Investigation
- Vehicle Selection, Maintenance and Inspection
- Disciplinary Action System
- Reward/Incentive Program
- Driver Training/Communication
- Regulatory Compliance
Neil has experience working as an outside general counsel for a technology company assisting the company in negotiating and finalizing NDAs, SaaS agreements and technology development agreements as well as many other aspects of the company’s business. His legal experience also includes courtroom representation of clients in civil litigation matters, including personal injury, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, construction, contract, commercial disputes, and malpractice actions.