Congratulations to our Director of Records Services, Cate Stuart-Hodges, for being elected to the 2019-2020 Board of Directors for the Atlanta Chapter of ARMA! The Board was sworn in at the local chapter meeting on Tuesday, June 18. She is joined on the Board by an impressive list of professionals in the Atlanta Records and Information Governance Community.
- President and First Vice President, Programming: Deborah Hock, SunTrust Bank Second Vice President
- Sponsorship: Cadis Stuart-Hodges, Drew Eckl & Farnham
- Secretary: Nancy McDowell, SunTrust Bank
- Treasurer: Chris Francis, Southern Company Services
- Director, Education: Shuntrela Rogers-Gillion, CRA, Georgia Power Company
- Director, Membership: Ashaki R. Whatley, The Home Depot
- Director, Special Projects: Roger Rutkowski, The British Land Company
The Atlanta Chapter of ARMA International is comprised of professionals who have an interest in records management and information governance. We foster professional growth and contribute to the forward progress of the information management profession through education and networking.
About Cadis Stuart-Hodges:
Cate is a results-oriented records and information management professional with over 10 years of experience. She has a wide knowledge in all sectors of the legal industry and has a demonstrated ability to create and implement records management programs. In her current role, she collaborates with key stakeholders within the Firm to develop and implement the information governance and records management program through policies and processes, budget and project management, and inter-department and practice group initiatives.