Drew Eckl & Farnham is excited to announce that our 1L diversity fellowship applications are now live! The Drew Eckl & Farnham 1L Diversity Fellowship is one of many diversity programs we utilize to promote diversity here at our firm and in the legal profession at large. The program is designed for students who have just finished their first year of law school and are from diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds. The 1L Fellow will also possess a long-term interest in practicing law in a Georgia law firm.
Application Materials (Due January 31, 2021)
- Personal Statement (Optional): Please discuss your commitment to promote diversity in the legal profession or obstacles you have overcome in pursuing a legal career (500 words or less)
- There is one available paid 1L Fellowship position for a student from a diverse and/or underrepresented background that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the legal profession.
- The 1L Fellow will participate in the program for a total of 10 weeks during the summer of 2021. The recipients must be able to commit to the full 10 weeks of the program.
- The 1L Fellow will work on matters across Drew Eckl & Farnham’s practice areas, which can be found on our website here.
- Upon successful completion of the 1L Fellowship Program, our 1L Fellow is eligible to earn an offer to return as a 2022 Summer Associate at Drew Eckl & Farnham.
Tatiana will be joining the firm in 2021 as a 2L summer associate as well.