2020 1L Fellowship Program Detail
The application period is now closed and a candidate has been selected. We received many exceptional applications for our 2020 program and encourage any candidate not selected to apply for our 2L Summer Associate Program next year. We will be interviewing in person during on-campus interviews at the University of Georgia, Georgia State University, Mercer University, and Emory University in early August and at the Southeastern Minority Job Fair in July. We are also accepting resumes from rising 2L law students attending any ABA-accredited law school via e-mail to [email protected]. If you have any questions, you can contact us at [email protected].
- The 1L Fellow will participate in the program for a total of 10 weeks during the summer of 2020. The recipients must be able to commit to the full 10 weeks of the program.
- The 1L Fellow will work on matters across Drew Eckl & Farnham’s practice areas, which can be found on our website here.
- Upon successful completion of the 1L Fellowship Program, our 1L Fellow is eligible to earn an offer to return as a 2021 Summer Associate at Drew Eckl & Farnham.
- Academic Achievement
- Demonstrated Commitment to Promoting Diversity in the Legal Profession
- Obstacles Overcome in Pursuing a Legal Career
- Long-term Interest in Practicing Law in Georgia (Atlanta, Brunswick or Albany)
Application Materials (Due February 9, 2020)
- Personal Statement (Optional): Please discuss your commitment to promoting diversity in the legal profession or obstacles you have overcome in pursuing a legal career (500 words or less)