From the largest corporations to independent businesses and insurance companies to governmental entities, Drew Eckl & Farnham has the depth and breadth of experience to represent clients in all types of casualty matters.
The firm’s demonstrated aptitude at investigating, litigating, and resolving cases includes matters involving indemnity and contract litigation, personal injury and bodily injury, risk management, and much more.
Drew Eckl & Farnham has a proven track record of efficiently and effectively assisting clients in even extremely complex liability cases; the firm has a portfolio of hundreds of defense verdicts from juries, as well as thousands of successful alternative dispute resolutions to demonstrate our proven approach to defense and litigation.
Diverse General Liability Practice
General liability and casualty law covers a wide range of issues, and our attorneys are agile and experienced enough to take on all of them.
Some of the firm’s practice areas include:
- Appellate Practice
- Automobile Liability
- Business Liability
- Construction Liability
- Environmental Liability
- Food Borne Illness Liability
- Indemnity and Contract Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Landlord/Tenant Liability
- Landowner Liability for Trespass/Siltation/Runoff and related matters
- Nursing Home and Medical Liability
- Personal and Bodily Injury Liability
- Premises and Retail Liability
- Product Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Transportation Liability
- Wrongful Death
Our attorneys also work to prioritize preventative measures, like advising clients on contractual protections and risk management strategies, which help if litigation later arises. Client dedication is a paramount value for our firm and as such, we learn about our client’s business and concerns as part of that dedication.
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.