Family Law and Domestic Relations
From the smallest issue to the most complex, each family law matter is equally important to the client dealing with it. Our attorneys understand that and provide empathy and skill in handling your legal concerns. We incorporate strategies which draw on our extensive experience in family law and litigation, helping clients navigate and resolve their family law issues efficiently, carefully, and confidently.
A sample of some of the legal services provided by our Family Law and Domestic Relations team includes:
- child support
- name change
Drew Eckl & Farnham can handle matters in all counties across Georgia. We offer the attention of a small firm but have the advantage of collaborative resources of a large firm, including, wills, trusts and administration of estates following a divorce. Contact us today and let us know how we can help you.
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.