Estate Planning and Probate
Our attorneys provide complex and comprehensive estate planning for high net-worth individuals and families – often commensurate with business succession planning. We incorporate strategies which include sophisticated trust planning, asset protection, charitable donations and planned giving, irrevocable life insurance trusts, IRA trusts, special/supplemental needs trusts, asset discounting and valuation freezing, estate tax management, and family limited partnerships, to name a few.
We also offer efficient and effective basic estate planning packages and complete will probating services.
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
- Summary Judgment for Food Service Industry Client
- Summary Judgment for Construction Employee Client
- Defense Verdict in Negligence Case Avoids Damages in Excess of $550,000
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.