Cyber Insurance, Data Privacy and Cybersecurity
In today’s technology-driven world, the need for data privacy and cyber security are a concern for all businesses and individuals. At Drew Eckl & Farnham, we maintain a team of attorneys who focus their practice on Cyber Insurance and Data Privacy and Security Compliance. As part of our leading 35 year attorney insurance coverage practice, our cyber insurance team can handle claims and coverage disputes in this highly technical and specialized practice. Additionally, we also work together with our clients to develop and improve data privacy practices and incident response plans for Cyber Insurance, Cyber Privacy and Data Security Exposures.
Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Compliance
- Successful Insurance Case by Karen Karabinos and Mary Alice Jasperse
- In the News: Defense Verdict in $1.3M Lawsuit for Client Featured in the...
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.