Corporate and Transactional
Our Corporate and Transactional Group offers a full spectrum of legal services needed by 21st century companies to compete and prosper.
We advise for-profit and non-profit directors, corporate officers, and founding teams on matters of corporate governance, regulatory and systems compliance, operations strategy, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, real estate purchase and leasing, employment, risk management, contract management, cybersecurity, and stakeholder dispute resolution. We leverage our extensive experience in handling complex domestic and cross-border transactions to provide creative and efficient solutions to our clients’ corporate legal needs. We think like the entrepreneurially-minded business leaders we serve, collaborating seamlessly with executive teams, boards, and stakeholders to address day-to-day concerns and implement strategic goals.
Our clients represent diverse industries, including fintech, software and industrial engineering, recycling, manufacturing, staffing, healthcare, and entertainment. We advise clients throughout the business life cycle, from strategic entity selection and formation through all stages of business growth and development, as well as serving as lead counsel in numerous buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions. We have negotiated contracts covering virtually all aspects of business operations, including licensing and distribution, construction, professional services, technology services, corporate sponsorship, real estate purchase and leasing, credit structuring and bank lending, non-traditional financing, private equity, corporate finance, and mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
Primary Areas of Focus
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Plaintiff Sues for $1.5 Million, Rejects $300,000 Offer, Left with $12,591
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.