When construction is booming and cranes are being raised across the city, contractors, architects, and owners need to protect themselves legally. Our construction litigation attorneys bring years of experience to their practice, providing a wealth of knowledge to their clients.
From coverage issues that spring from a claim of a construction defect to pursuits of indemnity, our attorneys can help ensure that construction projects begin problem-free and stays that way.
Efficient, experienced representation for everyone involved
Construction litigation concerns more than just the owner of a building or a site—every individual who takes part in a project can be liable and vulnerable to legal claims. At Drew, Eckl and Farnham, we have experience representing individuals at all phases of a construction project, including:
- General contractors
- Sureties vendors and suppliers
Examples of the areas where we assist our construction clients include:
- Litigation of Construction Defect Claims
- Arbitration of Construction Contract Disputes
- Pursuit of Indemnity or Contribution
- Interpretation of Construction Contract Documents
Our attorneys can also help protect your assets by providing a comprehensive, easy-to-understand analysis of insurance coverage issues that may arise during a project.
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
- Summary Judgment for Food Service Industry Client
- Summary Judgment for Construction Employee Client
- Defense Verdict in Negligence Case Avoids Damages in Excess of $550,000
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.