Commercial Transportation Law
Commercial transportation is an essential industry—it keeps our society moving. However, a lot can happen out on the road, whether it’s lost cargo or an injury claim. Our commercial transportation attorneys represent all facets of this crucial industry, to ensure that it is able to function efficiently and safely.
We represent all related transportation entities throughout the Southeast, including:
- Freight forwarders
- Owner operators
- Transportation brokers
Our services to this industry begin with proactive/preventative strategies to confirm that they are utilizing best practices while remaining compliant with all relevant regulations. Our attorneys are equipped to respond immediately to losses at any time of the day or night and handle any loss through resolution.
Losses we can assist with include:
- Catastrophic injury claims
- Cargo losses
- Environmental spills
- Scope of employment issues
Similarly, we bring our wide expertise to the insurance coverage issues relating to the transportation industry.
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.