Commercial Real Estate Law
The Commercial Real Estate attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate conveyances, and offer a comprehensive approach to representation, from taking preventative measures at the beginning of a real estate transaction to efficient dispute resolution after the fact.
We offer representation for:
- Real estate brokers
- Commercial landlords
- Industrial property owners and landlords
- Lenders in various “lender liability” and statutory claims
- Renters and tenants
- Developers and builders
- Homeowners’ Associations
Our attorneys can assist with all stages of transactional work in real estate, from acquisition to financing, development, and divestiture of holdings. We also handle contract negotiation and drafting, liens, trespass and ejection claims, restrictive covenants, environmental disputes, and more.
Client-Focused Dispute Resolution
Whether a dispute relates to fee simple conveyances, tenant noncompliance, leasing, or financing, we focus upon identifying our clients’ rights, formulating realistic options, and implementing effective strategies to secure favorable results.
We specialize in settling disputes related to:
- Developer/builder representation
- Titles and contracts
- Purchasing and sales
- Boundaries and property lines
- Commercial lease negotiations
- Court of Appeals Victory in Negligent Security Case
- Successful Insurance Case by Karen Karabinos and Mary Alice Jasperse
- In the News: Defense Verdict in $1.3M Lawsuit for Client Featured in the...
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.