We know that your business is your premier concern, and, as such, we work with our clients to craft an efficient, cost-effective path to achieve your business goals, while always emphasizing a focus on your bottom line.
Our Commercial Law attorneys recognize that our job is to help you implement sound business decisions, whether in the transactional or litigation arena. We work hard to prevent legal issues from overwhelming your business objectives by applying practical, common sense judgment after taking the time to understand your goals. Our fee structure prevents our legal services from becoming cost prohibitive. If it’s not good business for you, it’s not good business for us.
Business-Savvy Commercial Litigation Representation
Our attorneys have expertise in all aspects of resolving business disputes with a focus on cost effective resolution of commercial disputes. Our areas of specialty include:
●FDCPA Compliant Assistance with Collection
●Breach of contract actions
●Uniform Commercial Code issues
●Breach of fiduciary duty issues
●Interference with business relations
●Real estate-related claims
Commercial law spans all areas of legal and business relations, which means representation must be nimble, flexible, and diverse. The litigators at Drew Eckl & Farnham focus on the underlying business interests of our clients, in order to formulate and execute legal strategies which increase and prioritize our clients’ benefits.
General Corporate Representation
We represent small and mid-sized companies, both for profit and non-profit, in areas such as:
●Business entity formation
●Contract review and negotiation
●Mergers and acquisitions
Whether you’re a business owner, an employer, a lender, or a party to a commercial transaction, it’s essential that your representation be versed in your specific needs. At Drew Eckl & Farnham, we can ensure that your business runs smoothly, no matter what issues may arise.
- In the News: Defense Verdict in $1.3M Lawsuit for Client Featured in the...
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.