Debt collection law is a complicated, intricate, and heavily-regulated practice area, but the experienced attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham can capably centralize sophisticated collection activity with a true litigation firm.
The result is a full service approach that affords reduction in overhead, vendor management and auditing costs, and compliance risks. Adept creditors’ rights representation can help you or your business reduce delinquency, increase recovery times, improve revenue, and minimize losses—all at a rate that’s cost-efficient and reliably effective.
Collections Law for All Commercial Lenders
Collectors may fall victim to suits and settlements, and because individuals with debts in collections are protected by governmental organizations, they may have extra protections available—which means agencies and corporations need to be able to collect on their debts without impeding on the rights of individuals.
Our collection and recovery platform ranges from traditional internal collection methods to a full litigation approach, allowing you to streamline collection activity and maximize your return on investment. Drew Eckl & Farnham proudly represent global financial lending institutions, commercial lenders, and retail lenders with a broad range of industry-specific services, including:
- Consumer Accounts
- Commercial Accounts
- Troubled Assets
- Secured Debt
- FDCPA Defense
- FCRA Defense
- State Consumer Protection Defense
In a variety of legal matters throughout the country, we advise individuals and corporations about protecting their rights, no matter the size of their operation. If you’re a business owner, a sole proprietor, or another corporate entity attempting to pursue the lawful collection of commercial debt, we can help.
Customizable Legal Assistance
The Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 compliance standard includes a review of internal controls at a service organization; SOC 2 compliance is designed to provide confidence in our high standard of delivery processes and controls through a report by an independent Certified Public Accountant.
Drew Eckl & Farnham is a SOC 2 compliant law firm, and have numerous attorneys on hand to help individuals and companies with issues of collections law. In addition to SOC 2 certification per SSAE 16 standards, we also offer customized plans, including:
- Centralized and real time reporting of active account status
- Portfolio performance, forecasting, and batch track reporting
- State of the art IT capabilities including customized software platforms
- Ability to handle accounts in all 50 states, reducing vendor management expense and compliance risk
- Reputation protection through prompt, professional, and courteous debt resolution
- Lean Six Sigma review of collection strategy and process
We understand that the process is a partnership, and we have the strength of many seasoned partners and associates to quickly and efficiently implement a customized recovery solution that fits your need. Call or email one of our experienced, knowledgeable legal professionals today.
Dedicated Office Location
While Drew Eckl & Farnham has always focused on security and privacy for our clients, we have a dedicated location for our Recovery clients that has been specifically designed to satisfy the compliance directives of the financial industry. The Financial Services and Recovery office space is located in downtown Atlanta at:
235 Peachtree Street
North Tower, Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30303
|Team Member||Contact Number|
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.