Legal disputes don’t always end once a verdict has been issued, and whether we’re helping you defend a favorable outcome or a challenging case that’s less than ideal, appellate law requires strategic analysis and a comprehensive understanding of the law.
The attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham have a wide range of experience, and can help lead our clients through the appellate process.
Preparing for Appeals Begins Early
Appeals can be made smoother if legal professionals plan ahead. Our appellate attorneys simplify and manage the process by identifying and counseling clients on potential appellate issues, before, during and after trial.
By drafting briefs and arguing significant legal issues at trial, our attorneys strive to ensure that the trial court gets it right the first time. But if an appeal is filed, our attorneys have a keen knowledge of the facts and the legal issues that need to be addressed because they have handled the case from the beginning. This is a distinct advantage that we provide to our clients.
Appellate Law for Every Court and Area of Practice
From the Supreme Court of the United States to state appellate courts across the country, the attorneys of Drew Eckl & Farnham have the experience and acumen to draft briefs and present oral argument to appellate courts at every level. Our legal professionals are skilled at drafting amicus curiae briefs, which ensure that the client is fully represented and spoken for, regardless of the nature of the case.
Appeals happen, and our attorneys will provide the counsel and legal acumen you’ve come to expect from Drew Eckl & Farnham.
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Plaintiff Sues for $1.5 Million, Rejects $300,000 Offer, Left with $12,591
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.