Retail & Hospitality
Industries which provide services directly to the public often face a specialized set of legal challenges; not only do these businesses need to protect themselves, they also need to keep their clients safe and happy, as well. The attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham understand these pressing matters, and bring the legal acumen to help mitigate or altogether avoid potential legal pitfalls.
Specialized Services for Retail and Hospitality Businesses
Our attorneys offer legal counsel to a diverse range of clients who provide services in the food, commerce, lodging, and travel industries including retailers, hoteliers, entertainment venues, and developers. Our practice areas encompass the wide array of concerns which may impact these consumer-facing industries. Those include:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Labor and Employment Matters
- OSHA Investigations and Violations
- General Liability areas, including those related to business operations, products and services, and guest safety
- Commercial Agreements, including leases and sales
- Franchising and Copyright Agreements
- Construction and Development Protections and Litigation
- Risk Management and Litigation Avoidance
Risk Management: Addressing Problems Before They Begin
Because litigation can be so time-consuming and costly, our attorneys focus on heading off problems before they arise. Whether it’s carefully examining construction contracts before development begins, or surveying sites for potential risks, we offer service-oriented legal counsel to help companies take preventative measures to protect themselves.
The attorneys Drew Eckl & Farnham can help clients identify and navigate complex legal challenges, regardless of the size or scope of their fiscal needs.
- Court of Appeals Victory in Negligent Security Case
- Successful Insurance Case by Karen Karabinos and Mary Alice Jasperse
- In the News: Defense Verdict in $1.3M Lawsuit for Client Featured in the...
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.