Teamwork is an essential component of any industry focus at Drew Eckl & Farnham, and it’s especially crucial when working in the financial services sector. Our attorneys work collaboratively across offices and practice areas to provide a service-oriented approach to our clients.
Our financial service attorneys represent leading financial institutions nationwide including Banks, Credit Unions, insurance companies as well as community banks and privately-held businesses.
Areas of Law:
We provide a breadth of services to financial institutions, including:
- Commercial and Consumer Collections
- Corporate Law
- Foreclosures (Real and Personal Property)
- Contract Review (anywhere from complex software contracts to commercial leases)
- Real Estate
- M&A and other transactional representation
- Labor and Employment Relations
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights Litigation
- Loan Workouts and Debt Restructurings
Trade Associations and Organizations:
The financial services team at Drew Eckl & Farnham is committed to remaining current and engaged with the industry, which includes remaining involved with important trade organizations. Our firm is a proud and active member of the following trade organizations:
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA)
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia (CBA)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
The attorneys Drew Eckl & Farnham can help clients navigate complex legal challenges, regardless of the size or scope of their fiscal needs.
While Drew Eckl & Farnham has always focused on security and privacy for our clients, we have a dedicated location for our Financial Services clients which has been specifically designed to satisfy the compliance directives of the financial industry. The Financial Services and Recovery office space is located in downtown Atlanta at:
235 Peachtree Street
North Tower, Suite 1900
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
- Motion for Default Judgment Denied in Northern District of GA
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Plaintiff Sues for $1.5 Million, Rejects $300,000 Offer, Left with $12,591
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.