Teamwork is an essential component of any industry focus at Drew Eckl & Farnham, and it’s especially crucial when working in the financial services sector. Our attorneys work collaboratively across offices and practice areas to provide a service-oriented approach to our clients.
Our financial service attorneys represent leading financial institutions nationwide including Banks, Credit Unions, insurance companies as well as community banks and privately-held businesses.
Areas of Law:
We provide a breadth of services to financial institutions, including:
- Commercial and Consumer Collections
- Corporate Law
- Foreclosures (Real and Personal Property)
- Contract Review (anywhere from complex software contracts to commercial leases)
- Real Estate
- M&A and other transactional representation
- Labor and Employment Relations
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor’s Rights Litigation
- Loan Workouts and Debt Restructurings
Trade Associations and Organizations:
The financial services team at Drew Eckl & Farnham is committed to remaining current and engaged with the industry, which includes remaining involved with important trade organizations. Our firm is a proud and active member of the following trade organizations:
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA)
- Community Bankers Association of Georgia (CBA)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
The attorneys Drew Eckl & Farnham can help clients navigate complex legal challenges, regardless of the size or scope of their fiscal needs.
- Successful Insurance Case by Karen Karabinos and Mary Alice Jasperse
- In the News: Defense Verdict in $1.3M Lawsuit for Client Featured in the...
- Corporate & Transaction Negotiates for The Fox Theatre in GICC Partnership
- Barbara Marschalk Presented at the State Court Judges' Spring Conference
- Supreme Court of Georgia Oral Arguments
- Summary Judgment in Defamation Case
- Summary Judgment for Slip & Fall Claim Affirmed in Georgia Court of Appeals
- Summary Judgment for International Retailer in Premises Liability Case
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment in Double-Fatality Case
- Reale and Cheek Obtain Summary Judgment for Defendants in Wrongful Death...
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.