- What personally identifiable information Drew Eckl & Farnham collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How Drew Eckl & Farnham uses the information.
- With whom Drew Eckl & Farnham may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Drew Eckl & Farnham control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Drew Eckl & Farnham is the sole owner of the information collected on our Web site. Drew Eckl & Farnham collects information at several different points on our Web site.
Information is collected for the purpose of the following:
- Allow visitors to submit a contact me request, whereby a Drew Eckl & Farnham representative will contact the individual by e-mail, phone or postal mail. This form is located at http://www.deflaw.com/contact
- Allow visitors to sign up for a Drew Eckl & Farnham newsletter.
Users have the option to participate in any of the described activities at their sole discretion.
A user may provide the following:
- Click-stream information (internet protocol address, internet service provider, platform type, date/time stamp, operating system)
- HTTP protocol information (last URL requested and browser type)
- Interaction information (browser interaction such as when the mouse moves over an image)
- Navigation and click-stream data (passive activity such as pages visited)
- Unique identifiers (login ID or other ID)
- Online contact information (e-mail address)
- Physical contact information (company name, physical address and phone number)
- Search terms (search text)
The reason we use this information is to archive information for future reference, contact by e-mail or regular mail, contact by telephone, understand (in aggregate) interests of website visitors and understand your interests. We retain this information for an indeterminate period of time. When users have data collected for the purpose of contacting by e-mail or regular mail, they are given the opportunity to opt-out of information collected (Please see our Choice and Opt-out section).
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions. You can set your browser to notify you to either accept or deny the cookie according to the following information.
* in IE6, see Microsoft's Internet Explorer Web Privacy page.
* in Netscape 6, see Netscape 6 - Safety with More Control.
* in Opera 5 or 6, see Opera Preferences: Privacy.
Communications from the Site
When visitors provide us contact information for Website (users can opt-out by following the directions in our 'Choice' section) we use the information to contact the user to deliver sales and product information that will be useful to them.
Sharing Information Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
Personally Identifiable Information
Information collected for Website is not shared with any third parties.
Aggregate Information (non-personally identifiable)
Information collected for Website is shared with its web site developer to assess site performance, click paths, funnels and other aggregate traffic information.
Users wishing to opt-out of receiving the Drew Eckl & Farnham newsletter may unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the bottom of the newsletter.
Drew Eckl & Farnham will maintain and protect the confidentiality of information submitted to and collected by this web site in accordance with commercially reasonable standards and all applicable laws. However, we cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit over any public network or otherwise. We do not knowingly collect sensitive financial or health related information on this web site.
Correcting/Updating/Deleting/Deactivating Personal Information
If a user wishes to correct/update information or no longer desires our service, they can notify us of what they desire by contacting us using any of the information in the Contact section of this policy.
Links and Advertisements
Our website contains links to other sites in the Articles & Resources section of our web site. We, Drew Eckl & Farnham, are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other web sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Drew Eckl & Farnham
303 Peachtree Street, Suite 3500
Atlanta, GA 30308
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (404) 885-1400
Drew Eckl & Farnham Customer Service
Phone: (404) 885-1400