March 17, 2020 BY DEF Admin
COVID-19: Legal Services to Continue Despite Physical Office Closings
In order to decrease the spread of COVID-19, and in compliance with the CDC's recommendations to implement the use of social distancing strategies, Drew Eckl & Farnham has made the decision to close all of our Atlanta offices starting on March 17. This decision was made for the health of our staff and the public and will help:
(a) reduce transmission among staff,
(b) protect people who are at higher risk for adverse health complications,
(c) maintain operations so we can continue providing legal services, and
(d) minimize adverse effects on other entities in their supply chain.
Despite the closing of our physical offices, we will continue providing our clients with exceptional legal services.
What you need to know:
- Our attorneys and professionals are equipped with the required technology to work remotely and remain ready and available to continue providing legal services.
- Any appointment that cannot be handled remotely will be rescheduled once we return to full operations.
- Our phones will be forwarded to our cell phones and you should not have any issue contacting your legal team.
- When possible, please use email communications in place of physical mail. While we will continue disseminating physical mail, there will be a lag in delivery time due to limited on-site personnel.
- We will keep the health and safety of our personnel, clients, visitors and the public as our top priority as we evaluate when to reopen our offices.