Our insurance coverage attorneys specialize in the analysis and evaluation of coverage issues involving the full breadth of liability insurance products and, when necessary, the pursuit of declaratory judgment actions and suits for rescission.
Our clients include major insurance companies, brokers, and intermediaries.
Examples of the areas where we assist our insurance clients include:
- Coverage Opinions
- Reservations of Rights
- Coverage Disclaimers
- Coverage Litigation and Arbitration
- Avoiding Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Exposures
Coverage Analysis For Insurers
The attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham can analyze coverage in order to help carriers assess their duties to policyholders, prevent prejudice to the rights of the carriers or insureds, and assist in the resolution of complex coverage issues.
We offer coverage analysis of:
- Standard personal lines and commercial policies
- Complex manuscript policies
- Excess, umbrella and layered insurance products
- Complex heavily reinsured insurance products
- Reinsurance treaties, quota share agreements and facultative placements
Whether you need coverage analysis or resolution of an insurance dispute, we offer assistance throughout the state of Georgia.
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
- Summary Judgment for Food Service Industry Client
- Summary Judgment for Construction Employee Client
- Defense Verdict in Negligence Case Avoids Damages in Excess of $550,000
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.