Commercial Transportation Law
Commercial transportation is an essential industry—it keeps our society moving. However, a lot can happen out on the road, whether it’s lost cargo or an injury claim. Our commercial transportation attorneys represent all facets of this crucial industry, to ensure that it is able to function efficiently and safely.
We represent all related transportation entities throughout the Southeast, including:
- Freight forwarders
- Owner operators
- Transportation brokers
Our services to this industry begin with proactive/preventative strategies to confirm that they are utilizing best practices while remaining compliant with all relevant regulations. Our attorneys are equipped to respond immediately to losses at any time of the day or night and handle any loss through resolution.
Losses we can assist with include:
- Catastrophic injury claims
- Cargo losses
- Environmental spills
- Scope of employment issues
Similarly, we bring our wide expertise to the insurance coverage issues relating to the transportation industry.
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
- Summary Judgment for Food Service Industry Client
- Summary Judgment for Construction Employee Client
- Defense Verdict in Negligence Case Avoids Damages in Excess of $550,000
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.