Commercial Real Estate Law
The Commercial Real Estate attorneys at Drew Eckl & Farnham have extensive experience in all aspects of real estate conveyances, and offer a comprehensive approach to representation, from taking preventative measures at the beginning of a real estate transaction to efficient dispute resolution after the fact.
We offer representation for:
- Real estate brokers
- Commercial landlords
- Industrial property owners and landlords
- Lenders in various “lender liability” and statutory claims
- Renters and tenants
- Developers and builders
- Homeowners’ Associations
Our attorneys can assist with all stages of transactional work in real estate, from acquisition to financing, development, and divestiture of holdings. We also handle contract negotiation and drafting, liens, trespass and ejection claims, restrictive covenants, environmental disputes, and more.
Client-Focused Dispute Resolution
Whether a dispute relates to fee simple conveyances, tenant noncompliance, leasing, or financing, we focus upon identifying our clients’ rights, formulating realistic options, and implementing effective strategies to secure favorable results.
We specialize in settling disputes related to:
- Developer/builder representation
- Titles and contracts
- Purchasing and sales
- Boundaries and property lines
- Commercial lease negotiations
- In the news: Barbara Marschalk recently successfully defended her client...
- Summary Judgment in Breach of Contract Claim
- Summary Judgment in Bodily Injury Claim
- Motion to Dismiss Granted for Not-for-Profit Client
- Summary Judgment for Food Service Industry Client
- Summary Judgment for Construction Employee Client
- Defense Verdict in Negligence Case Avoids Damages in Excess of $550,000
Related Publications & Presentations
*No Guarantee of Results: Many of the practice summaries and individual attorney biographies on this website describe results obtained in matters handled for Drew Eckl & Farnham clients. These descriptions are meant only to provide information about the activities and experience of our attorneys. They are not intended as a guarantee that the same or similar results can be obtained in every matter undertaken by our attorneys; and you should not assume that a similar result can be obtained in a legal matter of interest to you. The outcome of a particular matter can depend on a variety of factors.